Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

The Concealer Hunt

When I decided to go toxic-free with skin care and makeup, one of the hardest things for me to find was a great concealer.  Not just any good cover-up would do.  I needed a long-lasting concealer that didn't need reapplication in between jumping on trampolines and crawling through tunnels enticing kids to play at therapy (work?). And now that summer in South Florida is approaching.

What I finally settled on is from 100% pure called Long Last Concealer with super fruits.  
It has many great benefits:
  •          It is 100% natural, 100% vegan, gluten free
  •       It is water, sweat, and oil resistant
  •       It contains antioxidant rich super fruits for anti-aging (always a plus) 


This concealer comes in 5 shades.  I chose the light shade called White Peach, which was spot-on for my skin tone.

I love this concealer because, first things first, it is toxic-free!

It also really is long lasting.  It's creamy and moisturizing and spreads evenly where you can’t see that it is there like you can with some concealers.  I also like that it’s a thicker consistency, but doesn’t cake on my skin.


I’m very excited to have found a concealer that I can feel good about putting on my skin that works well. Finally!

You can check it out at www.100percentpure.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment